Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


My Voice

           

            To everybody out there my name is Alisha Garcia – Peccianti, I’m in the Fashion Retail Management. I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in year 2018, with that degree I have used to purse my dreams in Visual Merchandise for about two years now. During the two years being a Visual Merchandise I have worked with dozens of companies. For example the names of companies I have worked with are Kate Spade, Macy’s, Nordstrom and many more to name. It was not an easy journey to get where I am right now in my career. Anyone can agree that you face ups and downs during your way up in the industry. Just like myself it all begin with started school and enter college. The school life was never my cup of tea but after entering college I figure out that I’ll find something to show my passion. Within a year of begin into college I figure out what I wanted to do after graduating college. After a couple of quarters in college I wanted to find a job that relates to the fashion industry. Few months passed searching for a job I’ll receive a called to accept a job at a retail store over the holiday season. When the holiday season was over it was my time to leave that job but that didn’t stop me there for looking at another job. Over a year passed by looking for another retail job I find a job application at a retail store that was located in the Outlet. I apply online and weeks passed by waiting for that phone call to see if I got the job. Weeks passed by that I did receive the phone called I been waiting. After working there for almost year I figure out that this is my passion. The passion is for working on the sales floor helping customers out. Later down the road I’ll realize that I wanted to achieve my goals that would lead my into the fashion industry. The goals I have achieve lead me to being a visual merchandise. Being a visual merchandise for different stores around the cities of Las Vegas. While being a visual merchandise for each different retail store it’s not same situation every time. The each stores has a different aspect and vision they want to create the story with the clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment