Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 7 EOC: Profiles

Week 7 EOC: Profiles

            I always aim for the highest level of quality with all tasks that I am given. I am dedicated to working hard while remaining positive. I have exceptional communication skills and am able to relate to a variety of people. I continually learn new strategies and techniques to work with customer complaints while solving the customer’s problems. To be added, I am able to keep a level head while working under pressure.

I love and can easily learn new skills and tasks. Being self-motivated to getting things completed, I am very experienced in customer service, sales, written, and oral communication. I have received awards for my superb skills in customer service, mentoring, and leading team projects.


Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will provide me the ability to apply my sales and work experience to a growing industry. Look forward to working with a company that promotes quality products and services; and provides me with the opportunity to meet and exceed assigned sales goals. Consultative selling approach coupled with the energy and drive as an individual contributor with minimal supervision or team selling environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment