Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week Ten EOC : My Plans

Week Ten EOC: My Plans
                      When people think about their plans for their future the minds goes in thousands of directions. Sometimes it takes time to figure out plans for down road but at time it may not. Thinking about the future may takes up plenty of time with brainstorming of where you want to continue in life.
            Well the most important thing I want to accomplish is finishing up the year and half in college. Then right after graduating college is using the bachelor degree of science for a good reason such as moving up within a company I’m working at or even finding a company that peak my interest. There are many options I can follow throughout the next year and half till I walk the stage with my classmates. During the next year and half I want to continue to work on my retail experience such as learning more about the industry. Like which way I want to experience in the fashion retail industry such as being part of different positions or just stay with the top position. Would I rather be part of a visual merchandise team or be a part of a manger team within a luxury store? There are many questions that are yet to be answer. By the time to answer these questions I would be ready to give answer.
Currently at the moment I’m happy with the company which I am working for that name Kate Spade. With this company which I have been with for year now has shown me ways that I want to continue to follow. Such as moving up within this company like becoming a manger or even working my ways up higher in the management team. For being there a year now makes me want to move up such as becoming a sales lead. Become a sales lead at Kate Spade gives you a little more room to learn more about the management suspect. While becoming a sales lead in the next few months I want to gain more knowledge of the sales aspect such with adding more items to the purchase and showing higher prices point. With adding those two skills onto plate can give show the company that I’m willing to work for the position of a sales lead?
In ways I want to do things for job opportunity I want to gain as many experience within the fashion retail industry. Such as not staying at one job for more than two year if nothing has happen in the company that I would be working for. Down the road I’ll do want to stay at a job for a very long time period due to accept opportunity from the company. But not staying with a company that does not myself grow as a person but just stay the same spot since I’ll first started. With that situation I would not grow as a person but just stay at one spot for years. I’ll want to gain as many experience I possible can throughout life and that can be personal or business aspect. With gaining more experience can leads you to many opportunity in life.

At any time down the road more jobs offer can show up or even just experience the fashion retail world. Turning down a job opportunity would not the best offer but accept can always lead to better things or even giving you that experience that any person can get in life. In many ways no one really knows where life will take yourself but having an open eye to different situation can lead any one to their greatest accomplish. Being scare to start a new adventure is not the way to do things but being open to taking the step toward the new journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment